Odysseus II

I really love the 'fitting ships' aspect of the Eve experience. In fact, I often spend more time docked in station playing with various componant combinations than I do actually flying my ship. With the recent aquisition of 'contacts" to level three, I have found level two agents available to me. Having moved to 0.5 security space a week ago, most of my equipment is aimed at taking damage without blowing up, so the two missions I have now run seemed fairly tame.

My ships for missioning are varied; A Catalyst with passive shielding and a Vexor with an active armor tank. Often I would be forced to use the destroyer, not that I ever objected as its 'speed factor' is always a buzz. With the start of level two agents I have been able to pull the Myrmidon Battle cruiser out of mothballs. With a eccletic mix of shielding and salvage equipment, not to mention 150m3 woth of drones, it has more than proved a worthy vessel. A shame that I am such an aweful pilot.

















The Odysseus II (as I affectionately call her) is equiped as follows:

1x 250mm Prototype Gauss Gun
2x Small tractor beam I
2x Salvager I
1x Drone Link

1x Magnetic Scattering Amplifier
1x Medium C5-L Shield overload
1x Invulnerability field
1x 10MN MWD
1x Heat Dissipation Amplifier

1x Expanded cargohold
1x F85 Peripheral Damage system I
3x Beta reactor Control: Diagnostics system
1x Nanofiber Internal structure
3x Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Mixture of light and medium drones.

Probably one of the worst fittings, and certainly not something I would ever dream of taking PvP, but its sure fun to fly and makes other ships go bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment