Introduction

I'm Jonny, a player within the vast Eve universe. My toon takes my namesake and attempts to replicate my own image, though he succeeds in looking better than me. I have been part of EveOnline for less than 6 weeks, so that would make me a newb of the highest calibre. I have tried my luck at missioning and mining, having completed all the basic tutorial career-path missions. Mining seems to be the easiest for a starter career, as well as fitting in with my often-AFK playing style.

My current ship is a Retriever, though I am just short of two weeks away from my first Hulk. I use an alt (in time you will guess the identity of this 2nd toon) to haul ore back to base, as well as helping with the mining.

Although money is not a problem, I find I enjoy the urgency to EARN ingame ISK rather than buying and selling PLEXes like I had originally intended. I have managed to stay on track with saving for the Hulk through profits.

I occasionally do missioning, with a level two agent, though I find the attention needed requires me to undertake these late at night.

A wife and young child make piloting a combat cruiser somewhat dangerous due to distractions. Having the take the trash out, or bath the baby mid-battle tends to endanger your toon's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment